Updated May 2020
All counties in which our offices are located have now been placed in the “yellow phase” of reopening. Due to the ease in restrictions, we are now able to see patients for comprehensive exams. Those who had exams cancelled due to COVID-19 closures will be contacted and have priority when scheduling.
We have put a number of guidelines in place in order to continue to keep our patients and our staff happy and healthy:
- All patients and staff must wear a mask within the building. The mask must be on BEFORE you enter and must cover your mouth and nose.
- All patients will have a temperature check before their appointment and staff will have a temperature check at the beginning of their shift.
- All personal belongings should be left in your vehicle unless necessary.
- Social Distancing regulations should be followed whenever possible. Chairs have been removed within the waiting room and 6ft markers have been taped on the floor at our check-in and check-out counters to ensure these standards are met.
- Please do not bring family or friends to appointments unless absolutely necessary. Guests may be asked to wait outside for the duration of your appointment.
- We are happy our optics department is operational,and we are able to assist you find new glasses, pick up glasses, or repair/adjust your current glasses. However, we ask that you do not walk in for these visits, but instead call in and schedule these visits.
- Please do not try on frames from our frame boards without first making an optician aware. We will sanitize all frames before you try them on to ensure they are clean.
- Sanitation efforts in the office have always been up to standard. In order to ensure safety of our patients and staff we have increased frequency and level of sanitation within all offices.
We appreciate the level of understanding and support you have provided through this process and ask that you continue to show us patience through this time. Together, we will work to keep our communities safe.
You can schedule your next appointment with us online!